Avocat au Barreau de Lyon, Edouard Billemaz is a member of the Litigation & Mediation and Corporate & Commercial teams of CastaldiPartners.
Edouard Billemaz joined CastaldiPartners in 2020. He has a dual academic background in French and Italian law, holding a Master 1 in Business Law from the Università Luiss Guido Carli in Rome and a Master 2 in Private Law from the Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3. Prior to joining CastaldiPartners, Edouard Billemaz developed his knowledge of business law with law firms in Lyon and Milan.
He has acquired experience in the field of international commercial litigation and insolvency proceedings, regularly appearing before French courts. His working languages are French, Italian and English.
- Defending French and Italian companies before the French courts for the execution of commercial agency contracts.
- Defending an Italian men's fashion group before the French courts for various disputes relating to commercial leases and payment of rents during the health crisis.
- Assisting an Italian lessor of a Parisian hotel in connection with the receivership of its lessee.
- Defending a French group in the litigation concerning the execution of a contract for the construction of a chemical treatment line with its Italian supplier.
- Assisting Italian groups in connection with the judicial appraisal of latent defects in connection with contracts for the sale of goods.
- Defending an Italian group before the French courts in a summary expert opinion procedure relating to a refinery construction project.
- Gibert, D. Antona & E. Billemaz “3 questions - L’imprévision contractuelle : application France vs Italie”, La Semaine Juridique, Entreprise et Affaires - JCP E (2021).
- He is a lecturer in Italian Business Law at the University Jean Moulin Lyon 3.
- Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3
- Luiss Guido Carli, Roma