Sante Biscontin has been an Avocat au Barreau de Paris since 1993. He has been a Consultant to CastaldiPartners since 2008, while also working privately in his own practice. Previously, Sante Biscontin was Legal Counsel in France for nearly 20 years of the subsidiary of a leading Italian multinational. His main areas of expertise are restructuring, company establishment and operation, employment relations, commercial contracts, and competition law. Sante Biscontin acts as a Consultant and before the French courts.
As an extension of his initial activity within a large group, Sante Biscontin advises and assists mainly Italian companies in France, in its fields of competence.
- Assisting three major companies: one in the field of office IT, another in electronics, the third in clothing, in various legal disciplines, handling all corporate litigation.
- Establishing many companies and following their operation and evolution.
- Assisting some companies undergoing restructuring, subsidiaries of two major - Italian and American - groups.
- Assisting an Italian group in high-risk litigation for termination of an insurance contract.
- Organizing and monitoring several collective redundancies of all sizes.
- Managing complex social litigation before Labour Courts and Courts of Appeal.
- Drafting policies for various secondment hypotheses for an Italian group.
- Drafting several commercial and partnership contracts.
- Assisting an Italian group in a competition dispute.
- Advising and successfully assisting an American company in an unfair competition dispute.
- Sante Biscontin spoke at conferences on electronic commerce and transfer of businesses.
- Sante Biscontin was a lecturer at the Université Paris IV.
- Université Paris I-Panthéon-Sorbonne.
- Università degli Studi di Padova.