Claire de Bonnières, avocate au barreau de Paris, joined CastaldiPartners after gaining significant experience in Finance in other international law firms and as in-house legal counsel for a major French international group. She mainly advises companies and investors on the financial aspects of M&A transactions, structured finance, equity transactions and debt restructuring. Thanks to her dual career path, Claire de Bonnières understands the dynamics of an international group with the approach necessary for complex transactions.
Before joining CastaldiPartners, Claire de Bonnières gained significant experience at Hogan Lovells and Willkie Farr specializing in Finance, she then joined Auchan Holding as legal head of group and foreign subsidiaries' finance. She then set up her own professional structure offering her clients, in addition to her experience in corporate finance, the skills acquired during her previous experience: governance, strategy and project management. Claire also provides tailor-made training in corporate finance for multidisciplinary teams using the legal design methodology.
Claire de Bonnières joins CastaldiPartners to focus on internal and external aspects of corporate finance for large groups and medium-sized companies, mainly on the French-Italian axis. Claire speaks French, English, Italian and German.
- Cross financial and legal project management and support to the management teams for the financial and corporate aspects of Ceetrus, in the context of the Gare du Nord transformation project.
- Advising on the corporate and financing aspects of an LBO in the French construction sector for an American investment fund.
- Assisting a major French group in the context of the rationalization of its bilateral financing and the implementation of a syndicated credit line.
- Assisting a French bank in the context of a securitization transaction.
- Implementation of foreign financing for subsidiaries of the Auchan Group (Vietnam, Russia, Hungary, Poland, Luxembourg) with foreign partners.
- Advising on the structuring and implementation of real estate financing in Luxembourg.
- Advising lenders on the acquisition financing of an LBO of a company in the food industry.
- Advising incoming investors on the financing aspects of the debt and capital restructuring of a French group in the construction and public works sector.
- Implementation of the internal procedures of the Auchan Group concerning the "guarantees" and "financial delegations and compliance" aspects on behalf of the holding company and its foreign subsidiaries.
- Westfählische Wilhelms Universität
- Université Panthéon Assas
- Université Paris X Nanterre