Pip Dawkins is an English Solicitor. Based in Paris, she works collaboratively with CastaldiPartners and was appointed as a Consultant to the firm. She has applied for admittance to the Irish Roll of Solicitors.
Pip Dawkins is a Partner with Buckles Solicitors LLP, an English law firm that operates in association with CastaldiPartners.
Pip Dawkins joined an English law firm in 1993 and qualified as an English Solicitor in 1995, specialising in corporate commercial law since that time. Her experience, spanning 25 years, includes dealing with mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and matters involving contractual terms and conditions, agency and distribution agreements, insolvency, employment and more.
Pip has developed a vast network of contacts during her career, both in the UK and overseas, and has considerable experience of dealing with international matters. She works in English and speaks fluent French and Italian and has a good knowledge of the German language.
Her expertise and insight gained as a former property developer and business owner is also highly valued by clients.
- Acting for a payment processing company in the acquisition of a German payment processing business.
- Acting for Hong Kong company in a cross border joint venture with a Dutch partner.
- Acting for the management team in an MBO of a national distributor of air compressing equipment.
- Acting for a renewable energy company in developing solar panel sites.
- Advising on the development of windfarms in the UK using turbines manufactured in France.
- Health sector - advising on the sale of pharmacies and care homes.
- Leisure sector - advising on the acquisition of a golf club and leisure facilites.
- Food sector - advising on the sale of a luxury savoury pie producer to a national producer and supplier ; advising on sale of high end food production business.
- Waste management sector – advising on the sale of shares in confidential waste management company ; advising on the sale of waste disposal business.
- Development - advising on complex overage agreement and s106 planning agreement.
- ROT - successfully defending an ROT claim for an industrial machinery supplier.
- SEIS - advising on SEIS investments and joint ventures.
- EMI - advising on setting up and implementing EMI option schemes for a number of companies.
- IP - advising on the protection assignent of IP and registration of trade marks.
- Advising buyers on purchase of businesses, including: purchase of accountancy practice from administrators ; purchase of a national motor parts company ; purchase of specialist industrial white goods company and subsequently advising the same buyers on the sale of the business.
- Advising sellers on the sale of businesses, including : the sale of water purification system business; the sale of print and packaging business to a European PLC.
- University of Northumbria Law Society Finals First Class Honours – 1993
- University of Milan Italia interpreters’ diploma – distinction 1987
- Degree in Modern Language Studies (BA (Hons)) – Leicester University 1986