Avocat au Barreau de Paris, Véronique Lenoir is an ancien élève of the National Tax School. She is a well-known specialist in the field of national and European Value Added Tax. Véronique Lenoir is Consultant of CastaldiPartners.
Véronique Lenoir has been an Inspector at the Finance Ministry before joining the firm. She specialises in Tax Law, both in transaction and tax dispute. She works in French, English and Italian. Véronique Lenoir is Vice President of the Institut des Avocats Conseils Fiscaux (IACF), delegate at the Fiscal Committee of the Confédération Fiscale Européenne (CFE) and member of the International Fiscal Association (IFA). Her working languages are English, French and Italian.
- Véronique Lenoir is a regular speaker at VAT and Customs Law conferences organised by the IACF in Paris.
- She speaks at the Panorama Fiscal de l'année organised by EFE in partnership with the IACF.
- She speaks at the annual CFE Forum in Brussels and at conferences organised by European universities.
- She is the author of several Tax Law publications.
- Université de Paris X
- Ecole Nationale des Impôts (ENI).