Italian Avvocato in Milan, as well as Civil and Commercial Mediator, Manuela Molinari joined CastaldiPartners in 2023 helping to strengthen the Litigation & Mediation and International Arbitration teams.
In more than twenty years of practice, Manuela Molinari has acquired considerable experience in the field of civil and commercial litigation and national and international arbitrations, both as defense counsel and arbitrator. She has also been a civil and commercial mediator for ten years.
Manuela Molinari assists French and Italian companies in insolvency proceedings. She works in Italian, French and English.
- Defending a French subsidiary of a leading banking group operating in the nautical leasing sector in various mediation and litigation proceedings before the Italian courts.
- Defending an Italian company belonging to a leading American group in the water technology sector in litigation and preventive technical advice proceedings before the Italian courts.
- Defending an Italian company belonging to a renowned international German group and active in the ticketing sector for musical events in various disputes before Italian courts.
- Assisting Presidents of Arbitration Boards and Sole Arbitrators as well as assisting of several companies in various arbitrations administered by the Arbitration Chambers of Milan and Bergamo.
- Advising numerous Italian, French, Spanish and American companies in the fields of civil, commercial and insolvency law.
- Author of several publications in French law journals.
- Università degli Studi di Milano