Nicolò Nisi is an Avvocato in Milan with a specific focus on Corporate and M&A matters. He assists Italian and foreign clients in domestic and cross border corporate transactions, especially dealing with acquisitions, divestment, joint ventures, investments. His activity also includes assistance in judicial and arbitration disputes in corporate and commercial matters.
After a PhD in International business law and an experience in Germany as a research fellow in European insolvency law, in 2017 Nicolò Nisi joined Giovannelli e Associati, where he gained significant experience of Corporate and M&A matters and of commercial litigation. He joined CastaldiPartners in 2019. In addition to being a legal practitioner, Nicolò Nisi is a researcher in Private international law at the Università di Milano. He usually works in English, French and Italian. He also has an intermediate knowledge of German.
- Assisted an Italian company operating in the pharmaceutical sector in a business combination operation and subsequent merger operation.
- Assisted an investment fund in the minority investment in an Italian start-up operating in the real estate sector.
- Assisted an Italian start-up in the waste disposal sector in the minority investment of investors.
- Assisted an Italian multinational group in the acquisition of an Italian company dealing with the production of technical rubber articles.
- Assisted two Italian clients in the post-closing dispute relating to the alleged violation of a non-competition agreement.
- Assisted a French multinational group in the acquisition of two Italian companies operating in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical sectors.
- Speaker at several seminars and conferences on Private International law, with specific regard to insolvency, antitrust, civil and commercial matters.
- Lecturer in Comparative Business and European Law at Università Luigi Bocconi (2017 and 2018).
- Author of numerous publications on Private International Law in publications such as the Journal of Private and Procedural International Law and the Journal of Private International Law.
- Research fellow in Private International Law at the University of Milan (2019 - ongoing).
- Research fellow in International Law at the University of Turin (2018-2019).
- Research Fellow in European Insolvency Law at the Universität Halle-Wittenberg (2017-2018).
- Università Luigi Bocconi, 2017, Dottorato in diritto internazionale dell’economia
- Università Carlo Cattaneo – LIUC, 2011, Laurea in giurisprudenza