Avocate at the Lyon Bar since 2007, Augusta Pupo has been assisting French and international groups in the management of their human resources. Her practice focuses on day-to-day legal HR issues, international mobility issues and the resolution of complex situations.
Prior to joining CastaldiPartners, Augusta Pupo was head of the Employment Law Department of a Parisian law firm. With a strong commitment to corporate training, she organizes and conducts workshops for corporate executives and HR managers on various topics related to employment law. She seeks to resolve conflicts in an objective and evidence based manner, without damaging interpersonal relations.
Her working languages are Italian, French and English.
- Assisting a French fashion house in the analysis of social risks in the context of a company takeover.
- Assisting an Italian group for the follow-up of the evolution of its employees.
- Assisting an Italian group working in the clothing sector for the implementation of a company agreement setting out the conditions for the use of annual fixed-term contracts in days.
- Assisting an Italian group working in the high fashion sector for the organization of professional elections.
- Assisting an Italian fast-food group for the drafting of internal regulations and the preparation of mandatory postings.
- Assisting an Italian ready-to-wear group in the closure of several stores and the associated collective dismissals for economic reasons.
- Lecturer « French and European labor law » - Faculté de droit, Université Savoie Mont Blanc, 2020.
- Università degli Studi di Milano