Avvocato in Milan, Anna Lisa Sepich joined CastaldiPartners in 2023, strengthening the Corporate & Commercial and M&A teams with her 20 years of experience.
Anna Lisa Sepich specialises in corporate and commercial law, M&A, joint ventures and other extraordinary transactions with a focus on cross-border M&A transactions between France and Italy. She has also developed significant experience in real estate law and commercial leases, advising Italian and French retail and luxury groups in their development in France and Italy.
Her working languages are Italian, French and English.
- Assistance to a French healthcare group in the acquisition of several medical analysis and diagnostic imaging laboratories in Italy.
- Assisting a leading French group in Europe in the production of biomass home heating devices in the acquisition of an Italian company that designs and manufactures stoves, boilers, fireplaces and inserts.
- Assisting a French group active in the distribution of plastics, composite materials, liquefied gases and refrigerants in the acquisition of an Italian company as well as a business unit in the thermoplastic polymers sector.
- Assistance to a company active in the aerospace sector for the acquisition of an Italian company operating in the same sector, with engineering activities also in related sectors.
- Assisting a French group, a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of small household appliances, in the acquisition of a business unit related to the design, production and marketing of coffee grinders in Italy.
- Assistance to a French group, European leader in the rental of refrigerated industrial vehicles, for the acquisition of a company in Italy.
- Assisting a leading French digital entertainment company in the acquisition of an Italian company active in the production and marketing of video games.
- Assistance to a French group, a global specialist in electrical and digital infrastructures, in the creation of a joint venture and the subsequent acquisition of the holding company of an international power protection systems and UPS group.
- Advising a French listed company on the sale of its Italian subsidiaries active in the property management sector.
- Advising a French group's investee company on the acquisition of a property to be used as a hotel in Italy.
- Assistance to French and Italian companies in the Fashion & Luxury sector for the opening of flagship shops and retail outlets in shopping centres in Italy and France respectively.
- Università degli Studi di Milano