Avocate au Barreau de Paris, Elisabeth Biget is the lead partner of the Employment law activity at CastaldiPartners. In her twenty-year career, Elisabeth Biget has never stopped dealing with the legal aspects of human resources within companies and pleading before employment law courts. This dual experience enables her to offer companies and especially international groups a strategic analysis of situations and a global approach to risks and opportunities.
Elisabeth Biget has developed practice and experience mainly towards employment litigation. Over the years, her activity focused on employment law aspects, always for clients with an international profile. In 2011, she joined CastaldiPartners to dedicate herself to all aspects of employment relations within businesses, working alongside large groups as well as medium-sized companies with a primary French-Italian focus. Elisabeth Biget thus consolidates her experience concerning issues relating to the international movement of workers, compliance and vigilance, matters in which criminal and employment risks are particularly evident. Elisabeth Biget also assists in the implementation of restructuring plans and in the analysis of employment risks for acquisition operations. Her working languages are English, French and Italian.
- Assisting an Italian industrial group with regardto the employment aspects of opening a subsidiary in France.
- Defending an Italian banking group in various disputes following a collective redundancy plan.
- Assisting an Italian construction group with regard to the employment aspects of the acquisition of a business in the context of a compulsory liquidation.
- Defending an English fashion & luxury group in a labour dispute.
- Assisting an Italian renewable energy group in restructuring its subsidiary and outsourcing its services.
- Assisting an Italian industrial group with a labour inspectorate control on the secondment of personnel on the French territory.
- Defending a governmental agency in a dispute with an employee.
- Assisting an Italian cardboard packaging group in the framework of a control on social security contributions.
- Defending an Italian group operating in the plastic packaging sector in various disputes involving industrial accidents.
- Assisting an Italian automotive supplier group in the implementation of anti-corruption obligations.
- Training on labour law - ASLA Milano (2015).
- Training on restructuring - ASLA Milano (2015).
- Université Paris X Nanterre.
- Université Paris I La Sorbonne.