We believe that human resources are a fundamental business asset. At CastaldiPartners we work to protect and enhance this asset in the interests of our clients.
We support our clients in the management of employment relations. We deal with contract drafting and structuring of remuneration packages, taking great care of all transactional aspects and advising on secondments within the EU.
We assist our clients in the sensitive area of trade union relations and we deal with compliance in relation to health and safety, privacy and anti-corruption.
We are a reference point for our clients in relation to workers’ mobility and pension matters.
We work alongside our clients on the employment aspects of corporate transactions, such as acquisitions and business transfers, and service, agency and outsourcing contracts.
We also have a multinational employment litigation practice: we represent our clients before French, Italian, English and EU courts.
- We have assisted an Italian industrial group in the ceramic sector in connection with the consultation with representatives of the employees of its French subsidiaries.
- We have represented an international banking group before a French court following a redundancy procedure concerning its employees in France.
- We have assisted an Italian company with the introduction of an incentive system linked to welfare.
- We have represented an Italian fashion company in a dispute over the secondment of workers in France.
- We have represented an Italian industrial group in the packaging machinery sector in a mobbing and discrimination dispute brought by an employee of its French subsidiary.
- We have assisted an Italian company in the construction sector with the setting up of a delegation of authority system and the international secondment procedures.
- We have assisted an Italian group in the automotive sector in connection with the employment law needs of its French subsidiary.
- We have assisted an Italian group in the domestic appliances sector in connection with its employment law needs in France.
- We have assisted an Italian group in the packaging machinery sector in connection with the employment aspects of the corporate restructuring of its French subsidiary.
- We have assisted an Italian company in the industrial sector with the outsourcing of certain business functions.
- We have assisted a French industrial group in the electricity connections sector with the redundancy procedures concerning its employees in Italy.
- We have assisted a French telecom group with the employment aspects of a corporate restructuring of its English subsidiaries.
- We have assisted the French subsidiary of an Italian group in connection with a redundancy procedure.
- We have assisted an Italian group in the hospitality sector with the employment aspects of business service contracts.