A member of the Grenoble and Milan Bars, Ivan Callari specialises in employment law. He is involved in CastaldiPartners' Labour practice and is contributing to the development of CastaldiPartners' Lyon office. From 2005 to 2012 he was legal counsel at Union Industrielle (UDIMEC) in Grenoble, where he set up a specific assistance unit in international mobility law.
Specialising in employment and social security litigation, Ivan also assists companies upstream of litigation, thanks to his training in strategic human resources management and his experience within employers' unions.
Ivan's dual Franco-Italian legal culture enables him to support companies in their day-to-day needs, as well as in planning their strategy. His working languages are French and Italian.
- Assisting an Italian multiservice group in managing a worksite where employees were seconded from Italy and local labour recruited: dealing with and resolving disputes with the Labour Inspectorate and professional unions.
- Assisted an Italian industrial group and its French subsidiary with the implementation of a redundancy plan.
- Regular assistance to a clientele of Italian companies in the legal management of human resources: drafting and checking employment contracts, disciplinary procedures, redundancies and contractual termination.
- IAE Grenoble, 2008
- Università degli Studi Roma Tre, 2002
- Università degli Studi Roma Tre, 2000