Avocate au Barreau de Paris since 2003, Cécile Coppis mainly focuses on employment law.
Cécile Coppis joined CastaldiPartners in 2003 after having graduated with a double degree in French and Italian law. Over the course of her career, Cécile Coppis has developed solid experience and technical knowledge in the field of employment relationships, litigation and assistance to international- often Italian - groups in different sectors, including the manufacturing industry and Fashion & Luxury. Cécile Coppis working languages are English, French and Italian.
- Assisting Italian companies in the clothing sector with the recruitment of employees on the occasion of the opening of their subsidiaries or branches in France.
- Assisting an Italian plastics group in the employment law aspects of the acquisition of a French company.
- Assisting an Italian company in the furniture sector with the termination of its French subsidiary’s employment relationships.
- Assisting an Italian fashion company in handling the dismissal of employees of its French subsidiary.
- Assisting an Italian model agency in opening an agency in France.
- Assisting an Italian biomedical group with the termination of the employment relationship of its French subsidiary’s country manager.
- Assisting a Fashion & Luxury group in closing its sales outlets in France.
- Assisting an Italian company in the renewable energy sector in hiring the first employees for its French branch.
- Le imprese e i contratti di lavoro - ASLA Milan (2015).
- Université Paris XII.
- Université Paris XIII.
- Université Paris X Nanterre.