A member of the Paris Bar and an Avvocato in Milan, with over thirty years' experience in corporate and M&A, Anne-Manuelle Gaillet joined CastaldiPartners as a partner in October 2023.
Anne-Manuelle Gaillet specialises in M&A, joint ventures and other strategic growth and restructuring transactions, particularly in the mid-cap sector and transnationally between France and Italy. More generally, she is an Italian and French business lawyer with particular experience in the field of compliance having been both a consultant and member of supervisory bodies for the Italian subsidiaries of international groups for some years.
Anne-Manuelle Gaillet also acts as counsel and arbitrator in national and international litigation and arbitration. She has significant experience in the commercial real estate sector, assisting French and Italian retail and luxury groups with their development in Italy and France. Since 2015, she has been listed in Chambers Global as a Foreign Expert in the Corporate M&A category for Italy and France.
Her working languages are French, Italian and English.
- Assistance to a French group in the health sector for the acquisition of various medical analysis and imaging laboratories in Italy.
- Assisting a leading French group in the electricity sector in the acquisition of an Italian company with subsidiaries in around ten countries, as part of a joint venture operation.
- Assisting a leading French group in the customer relationship management services sector in the acquisition over time of various companies in Italy.
- Assisting the shareholders of an Italian automotive company with the sale of its capital to a German investment fund.
- Assisting a company controlled by a French investment fund in the acquisition of a company operating in the smoke-processing sector as part of a build-up operation with reinvestment by the sellers in the group's head company.
- Assistance to French companies in the Fashion&Luxury sector in the acquisition of leasehold rights to Flagship in Italy.
- Assistance with the acquisition of several lease rights and renewals of commercial leases in France, both for city shops and shopping centres, for an Italian group in the fashion sector.
- Acting as sole arbitrator or chairman of a panel of arbitrators in a number of international arbitration proceedings governed by Italian law and administered by the Milan Chamber of Arbitration.
- Assisted various Italian subsidiaries of French groups in drafting organisational models within the meaning of Italian law 231/2001 incorporating the group's compliance programmes (Sapin and Vigilance).
- A.M. Gaillet : Pubblicazione lodo arbitrale Camera Arbitrale di Milano in forma anonima, Int’l Lis 2, Ipsoa (2012).
- A.M. Gaillet : Arbitration Procedures under the New Italian Company Law, International Business Law Journal (2005).
- A.M. Gaillet : The New Arbitration Rules of the Chamber of National and International Arbitration of Milan, International Business Law Journal, (2005).
- A.M. Gaillet :Le nouveau droit des sociétés de capitaux en Italie, Edition Jurisclasseur, (2004).
AwardsShe is a Knight of the National Order of Merit of the French Republic. Since 2006 she has been Vice-President of the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Milan. She was Vice-President of the NGO Positive Planet Italia from 2013 to 2018 and President of the Rotary Club Milano San Babila in 2008 and 2009.
- Université Paris-Panthéon-Assas, 1984
- Université Paris-Panthéon-Assas, 1983