Our regulatory practice covers all aspects of interaction between businesses and public authorities. We assist clients in ensuring compliance with the obligations imposed on regulated industries, including the energy, environmental, planning, construction, pharmaceutical, health and food industries and secures. We also advise on aspects of privacy and anti-corruption and bribery ( including the D.LGS 231, Loi Sapin 2, and the Bribery Act).
Our expert teams, led by Professor Cuocolo, appear on behalf of our clients before administrative courts and regulatory bodies.
- Appearing before an administrative court on behalf of an Italian client and a challenge by a third party of its participation in a public tender process.
- Advising an Italian consortium in connection with the cancellation of a public tender in France.
- Appearing on behalf of a number of clients in connection with disputes relating to works, services and supply tenders.
- Advising in connection with eh grant of rights in connection with state property.
- Advising in connection with due diligence in connection with planning, environmental and administrative law aspects on a number of projects.