Vincenzo Mozzi is a founding partner of the de Berardinis & Mozzi law firm, specialized in employment law, trade union and social security, and partner of the Labour Alliance with CastaldiPartners.
An Italian Avvocato admitted to the Rome Bar and authorised to appear before the supreme courts, Vincenzo Mozzi specialises in employment law, trade union law and extraordinary operations, such as the transfer of businesses subject to regulatory employment protections.
- Assisting one of the primary European hospitals in the context of a transfer of businesses subject to regulatory employment protections.
- Assisting a multinational company operating in the air catering sector, in the field of due diligence and trade union negotiations.
- Assisting an Italian radio and television production company to diversify its workforce.
- Assisting a multinational company dealing with the protection of the rights of independent professionals in the medical sector, with its human resources management.
- Assisting an Italian company in the tertiary sector, with focus on the management of employee relationships in the context of public tenders, with particular reference to labour intensive tenders.
- Assisting an Italian company operating in the publishing sector, in the context of collective dismissal procedures.
- Assisting various Italian companies in relation to social security contribution obligations.
- Focus on: Absenteeism and business permits. Fraudulent use and abuse of the law.
- Università degli Studi Federico II, Napoli