Member of the Milan Bar since 2010, Federico Ubertis deals with both national and international employment law, industrial relations, collaboration and agency contracts, both in contentious and non contentious matters.
A consultant at CastaldiPartners, Federico Ubertis leads the Milan office of the de Berardinis & Mozzi law firm http://www.deberardinismozzi.it/, an independent law firm though linked to CastaldiPartners by a twenty year collaboration, both are members of the Labour Alliance.
Graduated in law from the Università Cattolica in Milan, Federico Ubertis has gained over ten years of experience in the field of employment law, specializing to all aspects of HR and trade union relations within companies, working alongside both large groups and medium-sized businesses.
Federico Ubertis also assists his clients in supporting the adoption of restructuring plans or for the analysis of employment related risks in the context of corporate transactions and business transfers. He works in Italian, French and English.
- Assistance to Italian and multinational companies in union reduction procedures and for the activation of social safety nets (main sectors: tertiary, engineering, telecommunications, chemical and pharmaceutical).
- Assistance to a multinational metalworking company for the restructuring of its sales network.
- Assistance in the start-up phase, for employment law aspects, of a real estate brokerage company.
- Assistance in the acquisition process of an Italian company by a French company in the credit sector.
- Assistance to an Italian bank in the drafting of the Information in accordance with the privacy legislation and on the remote controls of its employees on the company's software and work tools.
- Assistance to an American multinational company in the furniture-design sector in the reorganization procedure of the personnel present in several Italian offices.
- Assistance to an Italian company in the telecommunications sector for the introduction of an incentive-related remuneration system linked to welfare.
- Speaker at numerous conferences, seminars and webinars on employment law.
- Teaching at the Employment Law Specialization School of the Order of Chartered Accountants of Milan.
- Scuola di alta formazione in diritto del lavoro, sindacale e della previdenza sociale, AGI (Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani), 2013-2014
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore di Milano, Laurea magistrale in Giurisprudenza, 2007