Avvocato in Vicenza, Alberto Dal Ferro mainly deals with European Union law in its various branches, in particular with regard to competition law, State aids, the free movements of persons, goods and services, agriculture, tax harmonization, civil service and European Union funds. Consultant of CastaldiPartners, Alberto Dal Ferro is a founder partner of DFA, a law firm based in Vicenza, Milan and Brussels, which is independent from CastaldiPartners although linked by a collaborative relationship, which is over twenty years old. Alberto Dal Ferro has pleaded over a hundred cases before the Court of Justice of the European Union, the European Union Court and the former European Union Civil Service Tribunal.
After a first period spent in Padua with an international law firm, Alberto Dal Ferro worked at the Court of Justice of the European Union, served his apprenticeship in Brussels with an Anglo-American law firm and then became the co-founder of DFA, a law firm based in Vicenza, Milan and Brussels. He works in French, English and Italian.
- Assisting the institutions and bodies of the European Union, as well as private parties, in numerous proceedings before the EU courts, national judges or extrajudicial courts in various cases relating to:
- incorrect implementation of various directives in Italy;
- failure to comply with European Union regulations;
- infringement of the principle of the free movement of persons;
- infringement of the principle of freedom to provide services in the exercise of certain self-employed activities;
- incorrect use of EU funds;
- infringement of the principle of equality and non-discrimination;
- infringement of State aid provisions;
- actions for damages by private parties who have been harmed by breaches of EU law;
- participation in anti-competitive agreements;
- interpretation of World Trade Organisation (WTO) provisions and links with EU regulations, particularly in the fresh food sector (chards, bananas).
- He regularly participates in meetings, conferences and seminars on European Union law topics.
- Università degli Studi di Padova