Avocate au Barreau de Paris since 2012, Camille Gibert is mainly involved in retail law and commercial leases. She is a member of the Commercial, Litigation, and Real Estate & Retail working groups of CastaldiPartners, and mainly assists international retailers, particularly in the Fashion & Luxury and Automotive sectors.
Camille Gibert graduated with a double degree in French and Italian law from the Université Paris I and the Università degli Studi di Firenze. She then specialized in commercial law at the University of Dundee in Scotland.
Camille Gibert joined CastaldiPartners in 2012. She has undertaken a long-term secondment with the legal department of an American household appliance multinational company.
She assists Italian fashion & luxury brands in opening their boutiques in French cities and shopping centres. She is recognised as a specialist in commercial leases and has a privileged relationship with the many commercial real estate sector players.
Camille Gibert assists large international groups in managing their B2B and B2C distribution network, particularly in the automotive, two-wheeler, household appliance and building material sectors. Her working languages are English, French and Italian.
- Assisting an Italian group specializing in stockings, swimwear and lingerie in the development of its network of over a hundred points of sale, on an affiliate, franchise or lease basis.
- Assisting an Italian leading cosmetics company in opening fifty sales outlets in France.
- Assisting several luxury ready-to-wear and design brands in opening new boutiques, notably in Paris, Cannes and Saint Tropez.
- Assisting an Italian group leader in the two-wheeler market in the relations with its dealers and in managing its after-sales service.
- Assisting an Italian automotive group in drafting its commercial contracts.
- Assisting a French subsidiary of a Swiss group specializing in high-end household appliances in drafting commercial contracts and complying with consumer law.
- Assisting an Italian construction material group in the distribution of its products in France.
- Defending a French company specializing in household appliances before the Paris Commercial Court in litigation for sudden termination of commercial relations.
- Defending an Italian group with the legal reports and procedures introduced as regards defective products.
- Camille regularly speaks at conferences on commercial real estate issues. She regularly trains foreign retailers on how to open sales outlets in France.
- University of Dundee / Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Université Paris 1 – Panthéon-Sorbonne.
- Università degli Studi di Firenze.