We have created specific expertise in the development of strategies to anticipate the occurrence of corporate crises, as well as in assisting candidates in the acquisition of branches of companies in collective proceedings, also through leasing management and tendering procedures. Thanks to our expertise in Finance, we also offer a service to prevent financial difficulties through audits of existing financing arrangements and the implementation of legal and financial risk mapping.
We work with multidisciplinary teams of professionals, not only for labour law, tax law, competition law and debt restructuring, but also for entrepreneurial and financial professionals, relying on a high level network in France and Italy. For insolvency proceedings, we deal with declared and disputed claims, in particular for non-admitted compensations, dismissal actions and liability of directors and partners.
- Advised an Italian client in administration in connection with pending proceedings in France relating to the implementation of infrastructure contracts.
- Advised the administrators of an Italian group on the transfer of the shareholding of a French subsidiary.
- Advised an Italian group specializing in foundations and building works on the purchase of a business branch from a French liquidation procedure.
- Advised a French industrial group in connection with the purchase of patent rights from an Italian company in administration.
- Advised an Italian transport and logistics group in relation to a dispute with a French service provider subject to an insolvency procedure.
- Advised the former Italian directors of a French company in liquidation on a damage claim brought by the liquidators.
- Advised a multinational group in the automotive components sector in connection with the termination of commercial relations with a French supplier subject to an insolvency procedure.
- Advised an Italian group in the construction sector on the commencement of an insolvency procedure concerning its French subsidiary.
- Advised an Italian cooperative group in connection with debt restructuring and the transfer of control of a French company subject to an insolvency procedure.
- Advised a French administrator in connection with the commencement of secondary insolvency proceedings in Italy.
- Advised a Japanese multinational company in connection with the acquisition of an Italian group in the industrial valves sector in administration.
- Advised a French investor in relation to the leasing, and subsequent acquisition, of an Italian steel company in administration.